Featured Not resolved

SHAME ON YOU Ewigs....Do Not Buy from this Company....Shame on me for not investigating this company before I paid $245.00 for a poorly made wig with no refund possible.Even though they state refunds...they offered a $40 refund stating its a waste of money and time to return the wig to them, they don't want the wig back.

If any good comes from my bad experience...its that I have prevented a consumer from being ripped off.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of wig. Ewigsau needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wig in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ewigsau.

Had an Experience with Ewigsau?

Comments

The product should have come with a pole thenI could have found a use for it.I could have mopped the floor with it always assuming it wouldn't disintigrate after coming into contact with water and self district.The people running this fly by night operation should be languishing in prison for fraud and why PAYPAL should associate with them beggers belief .