Ewigsau - Review about Wig from Sydney, New South Wales
SHAME ON YOU Ewigs....Do Not Buy from this Company....Shame on me for not investigating this company before I paid $245.00 for a poorly made wig with no refund possible.Even though they state refunds...they offered a $40 refund stating its a waste of money and time to return the wig to them, they don't want the wig back.
If any good comes from my bad experience...its that I have prevented a consumer from being ripped off.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Purchased relaxed regular and it completely broke my hair all the way to the root I had it on less than 7 minutes. My hair used to be down my..."
- "Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "4x4 and caravan transported from W.A to NSW. Little CBC truck broke down in outback NSW. What was suppose to be around a 3 day delivery time frame, according to..."
- "Bought Tablet NOVO Hero 10.1. Arrived early January 2013 when I was on holidays. Machine very soon failed. Contacted support via live chat and they suggested to use the reset..."
- "This company is run by criminals who will steal from you if you try and buy from them. We bought product from them and it was so horrible we sent..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."