Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive a quality wig.
Don't be fooled,the wig is cheap China made,very poor quality,tighter than tight curls,I literally couldn't detangle with a conditioner.
Customer service is terrible,the lady(yuill Mary) kept telling me to send her the photos so they can sort my issue,but her response after I had sent all the photos was that everything seemed ok.
When I asked if I could return and swap for another, well that doesn't exist.they couldn't even give me a shipping address.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
- Quick delivery
What I disliked
- Product was not the same as i ordered
- Product or servide
- Low quality
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ewigs Human Hair Wig
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "My two year old broke out into his FIRST ever allergic reaction due to the honest company wipes. I assumed it was because he was sensitive to something in them...."
- "We ordered pizzas from the Penrith store. Firstly we couldn't get through on the website so we went to the store to order and complained about the lack of service..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "I purchased a Lorenzo ethanol fireplace from 'The Bioflame' www.thebioflame.com After 6 weeks the fireplace had not arrived, I was given a further 2 delivery times which were not met...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."