Everything was a complete rip off from the start. The wig was for $137 but they charged $5extra from my card,which I didn't mind as long as I would receive a quality wig.

Don't be fooled,the wig is cheap China made,very poor quality,tighter than tight curls,I literally couldn't detangle with a conditioner.

Customer service is terrible,the lady(yuill Mary) kept telling me to send her the photos so they can sort my issue,but her response after I had sent all the photos was that everything seemed ok.

When I asked if I could return and swap for another, well that doesn't exist.they couldn't even give me a shipping address.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $142. Knjoka-109 is overall dissatisfied with Ewigsau and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about ewigs human hair wig at Ewigsau was product was not the same as i ordered, product or servide and low quality , but reviewer liked quick delivery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigsau.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigsau to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigsau?

Comments