I took my "human hair" wig ...which took 6 weeks to arrive because they are "custom made" and found it was only part human hair ...but mostly synthetic.It was not the colour I ordered, but I half expected this, which is why I ordered human hair ...so it could be dyed if my suspicions were correct.

The customer service was absolute rubbish and didnt answer my basic questions , or seem to understand them ..i smelt a rat so did some checking ....unfortunately I found the bad reviews after my purchase.

I wont make the same mistake again .I urge everyone to check the company out first before forking out hard earned cash to scammers!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ewigsau. The most disappointing about ewigs human hair wig from Ewigsau was scammers Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigsau.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigsau to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigsau?

Comments